Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 marks the biggest advancement in the history of the Exchange Product group. The completely re-engineered server system will change the face of how IT administrators approach Exchange.
Tony Redmond, one of the world’s most acclaimed Exchange experts, offers insider insight from the very basics of the newly transformed architecture to understanding the nuances of the new and improved Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 3.0 and the two new administrative interfaces—the Exchange Management Console (EMC) and the Exchange Management Shell (EMS).
- How Exchange works with Active Directory
- How the new management model works
- How to use the Exchange Management Shell to automate administrative operations
- How Outlook, Outlook Web Access, and Windows Mobile clients work with Exchange
- How Exchange 2007 message routing differs from previous versions
- How to help your users to use Exchange intelligently
- How to select hardware for Exchange 2007